New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and venture capital funds in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help investors answer their key questions.
We're one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
YipitData, is looking to add a highly-motivated FP&A Analyst to join our growing Finance team.
This is a unique opportunity to work at a high-growth FinTech company with an entrepreneurial start-up culture, where you will be utilizing your financial and analytical skills to drive strategic decisions and growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
In this role, the Analyst will gain exposure to all areas of a growing company including sales & marketing, product, engineering and operations, and will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the most senior leadership in the company including the CFO and other executives.
As our FP&A Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics partnering closely with department heads to impact strategic business decisions
- Build and maintain YipitData’s annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Create monthly reporting packages for both the Board of Directors and internal stakeholders which include analysis of historical operating results, forecasts, a comprehensive KPI dashboard and analysis of key business trends
- Support the preparation of the Company’s long-term strategic planning models
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings, new business initiatives and other ad-hoc projects
You are likely to succeed, if:
- You have a strong academic record with an undergraduate degree in finance or other business-related field
- You have 2 or more years of combined financial planning & analysis, banking or consulting experience
- You have demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and model building
- You can clearly communicate complex concepts, both orally and written
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have an ability to manage competing priorities and function effectively in a fast-paced high growth environment
- You strive to make tasks as efficient as possible
- Familiarity with SaaS Company reporting a plus
- Investment banking or corporate finance background a plus
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and a highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.